<<< Full Wedding Planning >>>
6 Month's prior to your wedding
• Unlimited phone consultation meetings to discuss: Preferences, priorities, personality, taste and style. We will then create a personalized design and theme for your event, interwoven throughout all aspects of the wedding (from location, invitations, décor, attire, cuisine, etc.)
• Ceremony planning & reception floor plan and design planning
• 2 Site visits to prospective venue for final decision.
• Vendor sourcing, recommendations and negotiation.
• Personal attendance to service provider meetings as stated below in “Vendor Selection and Coordination”
• Assistance with planning for the rehearsal dinner
• Detailed schedule for rehearsal, ceremony and reception, including vendor and wedding party timetable
• Assistance with selection of wedding attire and accessories
• Vendor recommendations (caterer, florist, photographer, DJ, cake, invitations, etc.)
• Proposals distribution for client contract review re: questions and pricing breakdown.
• Rental placement and management, including obtaining quotes (including chairs, tables, linens, service-ware, draping, lighting, dance floor, specialty rental items etc.) and finalizing order with vendors.
• Track vendor payments and due dates
• Venue BEO finalization
4 Weeks prior to your wedding
2 weeks prior to your wedding:
1 Day before your wedding
30 - 90 mins of full coordination of ceremony rehearsal the day prior or morning of the wedding.
It's Wedding Day!